Thursday, April 4, 2013

Fresh polls! Tuppence the pound!!

Hey I can make polls!  I have never made one before, but now I am.  Making one, which I didn’t even know I could because Blogger doesn't really let you do polls in your posts but guess what?  You totally can!  So here is my poll.  It is my first, brand-new sparkly ever one.  Please take it!  All of you, and eat it, that you may know life everlasting.
Question the first of my poll, which is mine and which belongs to me by R. Violet Brackets Miss Brackets:  This is my poll.  How do you like it so far?
£  I think it is just splendid, thank you for having me.
£  Nonsense, the pleasure is all mine.
£  Really, you’re too kind, and I can’t say enough good things about your poll!
£  Oh, posh!
£  No, really!  It’s very informative, and so neatly typed!
£  Oh, you!  How you do go on!
£  Uh-oh.  I think maybe I was wrong about being able to do a poll in a post.  Oh, crap. Well, press on.
£  Holding hands and long quiet walks on the beach.
Question Number Two:  As polls go, how do you think this one rates? 
£  I think it is first-rate, top-drawer, top-hole, top-flight, tops & bottoms, bottoms up, P-O-S-H POSH with a capital pee.
£   I think there's a chance you don’t have the best possible grasp of this whole “poll” concept.
£   I think you may be on to something there, Lance.
£   I think Rosy was at a “business meeting” today and had a couple lil ole martoonies for lunch.
£   Please.  I had them with lunch, not for lunch.  There’s a difference, you know.
£  “With lunch,” “for lunch” — in the vernacular of the drunkard, the two are one and the same.
£  Lighten up, Grandma.  It’s not like I came in to work tweaked.
£   Non-smoker, politically left-of-center
The third question of my poll is this:  The poll is halfway over!  How do you think it is holding up?
£   Admirably.  Admirably.
£   I think it is losing a bit of steam, but I have confidence it will rally and build to a momentous climax!
£   I have my doubts, frankly.  It could either end brilliantly, or end even more brilliantly!
£   Snort.  You said “climax.”
£    As comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt as she is in an evening gown, and looks great in both.
The final (Final) question:  “Poll" is a funny word, because it sounds like “pole,” which reminds me of:
£   The Eastern European gentleman who threw the clock out the window because he wanted to see the ess-car-go!
£   Cock.
£   The annexation of the Sudetenland, which wasn’t even funny you heartless bastard, so I don’t know what the FUCK you’re laughing at.
£   Dick.
£   Something else, which I will explain in Comments.
£   Friends first, but could be so much more!
That concludes my very first ever Blogger poll.  I hope it has given you much intense physical pleasure and a deep sense of emotional well-being, while helping you to while away many a carefree hour.  What do you think the topic of my next poll should be?  Here are some possible suggestions:  Hangovers; cock; the significance of the poll in the Medieval European agrarian economy; the difficulty of receiving unemployment checks when homeless; pistachio. 
Tell me what YOU think my next poll should be about!

No comments:

Post a Comment